Just north of Seattle....Close to everythingLocated just 16 miles north of Seattle and minutes from ferries, mountains, wineries, casinos and more, Lynnwood is the ideal gateway to everything the North Puget Sound has to offer. Float a river, hike a mountain trail or shop till you drop at Alderwood, the region’s destination shopping center. Lynnwood offers visitors beautiful city parks, extensive public art, historic Heritage Park, hiking trails, an aquatic center, a municipal golf course and a myriad of diverse dining options. Start your vacation here! booking a Lynnwood hotel. Lynnwood shopping is second to none. Lynnwood Convention Center, or one of the other great meeting spaces throughout the city of Lynnwood. area activities & things to do in Lynnwood!
- Make Santa Jealous & Do All Of Your Holiday Shopping in Lynnwood
28 Nov 2016
Find something for everyone on your list and have fun doing it! Lynnwood is home to the region’s largest indoor/outdoor shopping center, with over 175 shops and six full-service restaurants. Take some of the stress out of your holiday shopping and book a Lynnwood hotel. Spend the night, or the […]
- Get Your Holiday Shopping Done EARLY In Lynnwood
27 Oct 2016
You can feel it rushing towards you like the Polar Express. The Holidays are coming! ARE YOU READY?? Don’t let the stress monster harsh your holiday buzz. Get your holiday shopping done EARLY with the great gift and craft shows coming to the area as early as the first week […]
- Pumpkins and Runners and Spirits Oh My! It’s October Fun In And Around Lynnwood!
29 Sep 2016
October is truly an amazing time to visit Lynnwood. Especially if you like PUMPKINS! Snohomish Valley is considered THE Pumpkin Capital of the Northwest. The Snohomish Valley Festival of Pumpkins brings together seven pumpkin farms full of the orange orbs throughout October, so you are virtually guaranteed to find that […]
Sunday 02/26 80%SnowCloudy with rain and snow early changing to all rain and becoming intermittent late. High 42F. ESE winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Monday 02/27 40%Chance of RainMostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High near 40F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Tuesday 02/28 20%Partly CloudyMostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Sign up for our Email Newsletter
- 3:00 AM PST on February 26, 2017
- 10:00 AM PST on February 26, 2017