Join Puget Sound Express for the Seattle Christmas Ship Parade! Each year Argosy Cruises dresses up the Spirit of Seattle with Christmas lights and a live choir that sings carols to everyone around the vessel. During the trip many other boats join in the fun – adorned in lights and holiday decorations. Join us on the parade, sing along with the choir, and watch the bonfire festivities on shore.
We’ve chosen the most popular dates so that you are sure to have a great time. On these nights we’ll board the MV Saratoga in Edmonds and along the way we’ll savor holiday desserts and beverages while enjoying Christmas carols and great company. At east destination we join the parade soaking up the sights and sounds of the choir on the Christmas Ship, and on some trips even view special bonfires along the shore.
- Nov. 29 – travel to Lowman Beach and Alki – 6:15-9:00pm
- Nov. 30 – travel to Seattle waterfront – 6:15-9:00pm
- Dec. 7 – travel to Pomeroy Park and Elliott Bay – 6:15-9:00pm
- Dec. 22 – travel to Kirkland (via the locks) – 12:30pm-6pm
- Dec. 23 *grand finale* – travel to Lake Union – 5:00pm-10:30pm
- FREE open house Dec. 11 – 6:30-8:30pm at Edmonds Marina J dock